This is utterly delicious and very healthy salad packed with vitamins, minerals, fibres and other nutrients.
Its taste depends on the baked tomatoes and green leaves. You may also put some fresh microgreens and basils.
This recipe is quick and easy to make, the only time taking task is baking the tomatoes. The more you bake it, the better it tastes. For best result, keep your tomatoes in the oven at low temperature for 90 minutes. The detailed recipe is given below. You may also check the video of Baked tomato salad on our YouTube channel Swapnav Kitchen.
- 250 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 5-6 Lettuce leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 T Spoon Salt
- ½ T-Spoon crushed black pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Pre Heat oven at 150 Degree Celsius.
- Slice Tomatoes into half and place it in the baking tray.
- Sprinkle Sugar, Salt, Pepper, and Olive oil.
- Keep it in the preheated oven/convection for 45 mins (For best results keep it on a low degree at 140 Degree Celsius for 90 mins).
- Place the lettuce in the bottom in a serving bowl, add Onion rings and baked tomatoes.
- Drizzle some Olive oil at the end.